The new Thermoval® baby enables stress-free temperature measurement in a comfortable and gentle way. So that your little one gets the peaceful sleep it needs to recover. It also offers practical features like measuring the temperature of food, milk bottles, bathwater and even ambient temperatures, for example in your baby’s room.
Thermoval® baby is ideally suited for measurement on babies, but the thermometer can also be used on adults.
- Gentle: non-contact temperature-taking
- Fast: measurement within 3 seconds.
- Exact: high measuring accuracy thanks to modern infrared technology.
- Convenient: measure body temperature, temperature of objects and ambient temperature.
- Noise-free: take the temperature while your baby is sleeping.
- Practical: memory function stores the last 10 measurements and gives an overview of the fever progression.
- Safe: with optical fever alarm
- Simple: easy and comfortable to operate.
- Robust: with practical storage box.
- Reliable: 3-year warranty.
- Type: Clinical non-contact infrared thermometer Thermoval® baby
- Measurement range: Forehead mode: 34.0 °C – 42.2 °C; Object mode: 0 °C ‒ 100 °C
- Technical measuring accuracy forehead mode: ± 0.2 °C at 35.0 °C – 42.0 °C; ± 0.3 °C at 34.0 °C ‒ 34.9 °C and 42.1 °C ‒ 42.2 °C
- Technical object accuracy object mode: ± 1.0 °C at 0 °C ‒ 100 °C
- Clinical measuring accuracy: Forehead Mode: 0.18 °C (repeatability)
- Measuring distance: 3 ‒ 5 cm
- Scan duration: 3 seconds
- LCD display: 4-digit plus special symbols
- Smallest display unit: 0.1 °C
- Acoustic signal: No acoustic signal
- Optic fever signal/background light: The background illumination of the LCD display lights up RED if the measured forehead temperature (in forehead mode) is higher than or equal to 37.6 °C. In all other cases, the LCD dispay lights up BLUE:
- Memory capacity: 10 measured values
- Operating conditions: Forehead mode:Ambient temperature: +15 °C to +40 °C; Object mode: Ambient temperature: +5 °C to +40 °C; Relative humidity: 15 % ‒ 95 %, non-condensing
- Storage/transport conditions: Ambient temperature: ‒25 °C to +55 °C; Relative Humidity: 15 % ‒ 95 %, non-condensing
- Automatic swith-off function: Approx. 1 minute after end of measurement
- Power supply: 2 x 1,5 V alkaline-manganese (AAA/LR03)
- Battery capacity: At least 1000 measurements
- Size: 140 mm (L) x 39 mm (W) x 35 mm (H).
Download Instruction manual
Share your opinion
Thermoval® fever thermometer range.
Thermoval® duo scan
Thermoval® kids flex