Thermoval® duo scan
Thermoval® duo scan is the perfect choice for your child. Its modern technology makes taking temperature more easy, uncomplicated and comfortable than ever before. As the name suggests, Thermoval® duo scan provides two ways of scanning fever temperature – measurement either on the forehead and temple or in the auditory channel of the ear. Take your baby’s temperature without disturbing its sleep, simply by gently moving Thermoval® duo scan along its temple. Take away the scare of reading your children’s temperature by performing an ear measurement in seconds.
The scope of Thermoval® duo scan, however, is not limited to children only. Thermoval® duo scan is also suited for grown-ups who find the conventional method of measuring temperature (oral, rectal and axillary) uncomfortable.
- Two measuring methods: Ear and forehead measurement
- Robust and reliable use.
- Highly accurate measurements, ensured by the latest measuring sensor technology.
- Quick infrared measurement.
- Stores the last measured value.
- Easy to use.
- Ergonomic design with large, illuminated display.
- With practical storage box and alcohol cleaning swabs.
- Type: Infrared thermometer Thermoval® duo scan.
- Measurement range: Ear mode: 32.0 °C - 42.2 °C; forehead mode: 34.0 °C - 42.2 °C.
- Measuring accuracy: Laboratory: ± 0.2 °C at 35.5 °C - 42.0 °C; ± 0.3 °C at 32.0 / 34.0 °C - 35.4 °C and 42.1 °C - 42.2 °C in accordance with European Standard EN 12470-5.
- Display: Liquid crystal display, 4 digits plus special symbols.
- Smallest display unit: 0.1 °C.
- Acoustic signal: 1 short signal tone when measuring process starts; 1 long signal tone when measuring process ends.
- Optical signal: Blue LED lamp is lit during the measuring process.
- Memory: Last measured value.
- Background illumination: The display is lit in blue when the device has been switched on and after measuring processes.
- Operating conditions: Ambient temperature: 16 °C - 35 °C; relative humidity: 30 % - 85 %.
- Storage / transport conditions: Ambient temperature: -25 °C - 55 °C; relative humidity: 30 % - 85 %; humidity for storage: 15 % - 85 %.
- Automatic switch-off: About 1 minute after the last measurement.
- Power supply: 2 x 1.5 V Alkaline-manganese Mignon (AAA/LR03).
- Battery capacity: At least 1,000 measurements.
- Size: 150 mm (l) x 38 mm (w) x 40 mm (h).
- Weight: About 100 g (with battery).
Download Instruction manual
Share your opinion
Thermoval® fever thermometer range.
Thermoval® duo scan
Thermoval® kids flex
What do our satisfied customers say ?